Problem with Earth's Jet Stream over Europe

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Earth_Global_Circulation.jpg

Jet streams are upper atmosphere fast moving air currents that determine the climate across the planet.

Jet streams stear cyclones and although their position varies throughout the year in 2007, 2008, 2009 and esp in the begninning of 2010 the Jet Stream has moved to an abnormally low latitude, as far as Northern Africa when it is supposed to be over Scandinavia.

That is why the UK is in the grip of its worst winter in decades, cyclones from the Atlantic are blocked by the high-pressue area consisiting of an arctic air mass.

The jet stream is supposed to be over the UK brining rain and mild conditions from the Atlantic.

In my country it is supposed to be -20'C....instead it is 20'C

:(

We set new temperature records every day. My granny is nearly 90 and she has never seen anything like this before.

Flowers are blooming here in mid-winter.

This is climate change gone wild, there is just no other explanation.

Hmm..and the people in our parliament are requesting a new independent research about the global warming, sinds we are having freezing conditions, where as the figures would say we would be having rain and no freezing at all!!!

They said on the news here that the situation in the Netherlands is bad with many people ending up in hospital with broken limbs because of ice.

Drive safe man!

I drive safely, it are all the other people who drive very bad!!

You would make an amazing dead guy with that tall lean hairy body.

I am hard.

But lets not derail the thread. So, is there ice on the roads around Breda?

I do prefer to die on the field of battle, not in a car crash...would be bad for my karma!

Climate Scientists here announced today that they have never seen such erratic weather in January in Bulgaria, with temperatures above +20'C.

We even had a hailstorm yesterday.

We would be glad to send you some cold if you like! We have plenty of cold!

Yes please. I would like some snow, I love sledging but with the global warming shit we don't get snow anymore.

Even high up in the mountains there is not enough snow for skiing, its appalling I think we will burn in the summer like Greece.

Yes please. I would like some snow, I love sledging but with the global warming shit we don't get snow anymore.

Even high up in the mountains there is not enough snow for skiing, its appalling I think we will burn in the summer like Greece.

Pie...

You are RIGHT...something is UP. The weather is going crazy...and what about such HUGE earthquakes as hit Haiti and just a few weeks before a 5.9 mag in California !

THIS is not just happenstance...I believe that these events are MANMADE! By a secret USA Project located in Alaska, called "The HAARP Project." I believe that our Polar Ice Caps are MELTING as a result of this clandestine project.

It is all about harnessing huge electro-magnetic fields from The Universe and using them for MAN-MADE purposes. All based upon the theories of Nikolo Tesla, who is now credited as inventing THE RADIO as well as the theory of MRIs.

To this day MRIs are given his name...a 1.5T or 3.0T .. the "T" stands for TESLA.

Take a look at this alarming information about "THE HAARP Project", with four others like it ... in the world.

Look at this info I wrote, and please look at the links at the end. It is very frightening, and I do believe there is much truth to it...not just hysteria.

http://cutedeadguys.net/showthread.php?t=5924

Last edited:
Back