My grandad (not him but looks like him)

feetboy

Forum Resident
some of you were shocked at me wanting to have sex with my grandad's corpse (i think its normal lol) anyway I found pictures of this guy on the net who looks like my grandad!

Attachments

• 2967867157_1f1a2fd7c1_b.jpg
    2967867157_1f1a2fd7c1_b.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 198
  • 2968496787_a55cf8aac0_b.jpg
    2968496787_a55cf8aac0_b.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 209
  • 2484689527_78e16c1ae1_b.jpg
    2484689527_78e16c1ae1_b.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 101
did your grand dad expose his butthole for you...nice feet

no i wish he did though. i saw him naked a few times, it was nice and i got hard every time. he had beautiful feet, he was pale, not like that man, but they are the same kind of build and face.

he looked so sweet in his coffin, his lips were slightly parted, and i remember touching his mouth and pushing back his lip to see his teeth (i dunno why) and you know what? it stayed there! I panicked and pulled his lip back over. dead flesh is a bit like plasticene.

His hands were pale and his fingernails were blue, one hand was in rigor mortis, but the other arm was relaxed because his final illness had wasted the muscles so they wouldn't tense up. I picked up the relaxed hand and held it against my hard cock (still in my trousers). My heart was pounding so fast i thought i was going to croak. Then i sat beside him, stroking his chest through his shirt and kissing his face, telling him i love him and i'm sorry they are burning him. Fucking bastards knew to put him in the ground and have him properly embalmed. Not thrown away like trash.

what about his toes, were they yellow?

yes, yellow nails with thick toenails. his feet were purple when he died because his blood had gathered in his legs. That was sorted at the funeral home I think. I wish i could sit beside his corpse again in that room. I had a dream once that I pulled him out of the coffin and fucked his dead body lovingly up the arse. it felt so real, down to how cold my dick felt inside him

what about young guys?

do you have any young cousins, friends who died in car wrecks?

Did you hear about the crash in manchester, what a stupid way to croak, I posted in Sick news

I don't understand feet, I thought you was into young guys not old farts?

I want my friends to die in car accidents

I am very sick and messed up dude, don't forget that please give me your big toe

I want it in my anus

sorry dear i forgot, i'm sure you don't ACTUALLY want your friends to die, you just want to see their corpses (which is a distinction we necros have to make every day).

I want my big toe in your anus, and when you are dead, i want your cold stiff frozen toe in mine

my plughole is a bit hairy, hope you don't mind.

And my big toe is big.

Hows yours - hole and feet?

my feet are UK size 11, and my butt hole isn't too hairy, but its hairy enough to make me feel like a man

uk size is what in EU standards, we use them here?

do u know?

I would love to sniff your socks. do they smell today?

Hope you jerked hard in his memory.

Back