Shouldn't it be? Intestines stretch and go quite some distance in, and your tummy expands when you eat a lot too.

Pretty hot, but I was disappointed when it didn't deliver what it promised. Probably a good thing we don't break so easily, but you could probably create a dildo like that with an embedded blade that can eb activated to extend at just the right time to make a small incision and have everything burst through. That'd be pretty awesome.

I read a snuff story once where a dude took a male teen hooker back, had sex then tied him to the bed, yknow, kinky stuff, then reached up into his butt ALL the way and started pulling his guts out his ass. The boy died of course.
So... sorta disapointed this video didn't play :)

It played OK for me. But it took some waiting before it would load and run. The guy must be insane to do that to himself. One rip and he could bleed to death. I guess some people will do anything to get their fifteen minutes of fame.

There was a video on the net a couple years back of a guy taking a horses cock. As I remember, he died from internal injuries.

I used to have a link to the video where the guy died from the horse cock but it didn't stay on line all that long. Would love to see it again, though!

Back