♥♥♥♥♥Handsome Boyfriend Found Hanging♥♥♥♥♥

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
♥♥♥♥♥Handsome Boyfriend Found Hanging♥♥♥♥♥

That's so grotesque. There must have been people who saw him and thought he was just a man leaning against the wall. The screams didn't start until someone went up to him to ask directions. He looks preppy, and I suspect FOUL PLAY.

Has to be foul play involved because his feet are on the ground so I don't understand how could have just hung himself like that and his hands aren't tied either so he probably could have gotten out

He is a great looking dude with hot feet

Has to be foul play involved because his feet are on the ground so I don't understand how could have just hung himself like that and his hands aren't tied either so he probably could have gotten out
I used to think the very same thing, badjohnny25, but it has been pointed out to me that a properly motivated person can hang himself simply by adjusting his position so that his body weight is supported by nothing but the rope. That includes slouching against a wall and even sitting on the floor. If you go back to the CDG hanging section you will find a number of guys hanging dead as they sit on the floor.

Last edited:
I used to think the very same thing, badjohnny25, but it has been pointed out to me that a properly motivated person can hang himself simply by adjusting his position so that his body weight is supported by nothing but the rope. That includes slouching against a wall and even sitting on the floor. If you go back to the CDG hanging section you will find a number of guys hanging dead as they sit on the floor.

Actually he is old - a Polish guy in Thailand or Cambodia I think.

Alexonedeath is right - Badjohnny25,surely you've been around long enough to spot how many hanged guys have their feet at least in contact with the ground, and no one is seriously suggesting that all of those are murders not suicides or indeed autoerotic accidents, though there be a few of each.
If you put a noose round your neck and bend your knees or whatever so it takes enough of your bodyweight (which isn't very much) to close either your windpipe or your jugular vein, you will lose consciousness in about half a minute and then if you are on your own you've had it, nothing you can do to save yourself.
Actually given how many guys here 'play' or may do so, it's frightening if anyone thinks playing alone is safe just because your feet are on the floor - it isn't! if anyone isn't convinced, take a look at the old vid of that 13-year-old having what is very clearly a fatal accident when he had no intention of dying - he leaves it just a second too long before standing up, and faints or loses his footing just before he's got his weight off the noose and that's it - absolute tragedy for him and his parents. I'm not giving a link because of his age and I wouldn't even mention it if this wasn't for genuine safety reasons, but it's easily found on Kaotic, Liveleak etc.

Back