Short Story from me

Outlaw

Forum Regular
I would make him dress up fully in warrior gear and I would make him abuse some prisons to make his testosterone flow in his body. I would make him do some gym practice too to get him bumped up and his manhood musky and salty like manly cock should be... then later in night I would tie him up just telling him that this is just original play and I just want him to enjoy it. Soon he would see hot grill coming up and he just can't control his erection, it's like his cock wants to be cooked like big sausage. And it would be cooked like that in it own salty and musky juices what've been gathered to that thing whole day. I maybe merciful and give him some numbing substance before placing that meat pole top of that grill but I may just cook it and just gag that once proud warrior. He would feel his meat cooking and smelling it roasting like sausage and that smell makes him even drool little - what a good delicious smell his meat has... But I would eat all of it and he have just watch me do it. and then serve me dessert by offering his ass to me fuck.
--------------------
What do you like? Comments?

Back