Shooting of Kian Loyd delos Santos

AnonymousPH

Forum Elite
I have just got home from a Mindanao trip, and I was given a day off to rest.

Kian Loyd delos Santos, born on May 26, 2000 and Grade 11 student, was a resident of Brgy. 160, Caloocan City, Metro Manila, Philippines, who wanted to become a police officer. However on August 16, 2017, he was arrested by police officers wearing civilian clothes due to "drug dealing". He was then dragged, tortured, and shot two or three times (autopsy results differ between PNP Crime Lab and Public Attorney's Office, respectively) in the head that resulted in his instant death. His death became a national issue regarding war on drugs. He was laid to rest on August 26, 2017 at La Loma Cemetery in the same city.

I can't find Kian's Facebook account, possibly either deleted or used his pseudonym.

Take note that this set is incomplete. I cannot find some more uncensored photos regarding this case.

Anyone got the autopsy photos?

Kian Loyd delos Santos, born on May 26, 2000 and Grade 11 student, was a resident of Brgy. 160, Caloocan City, Metro Manila, Philippines, who wanted to become a police officer. However on August 16, 2017, he was arrested by police officers wearing civilian clothes due to "drug dealing". He was then dragged, tortured, and shot two or three times (autopsy results differ between PNP Crime Lab and Public Attorney's Office, respectively) in the head that resulted in his instant death. His death became a national issue regarding war on drugs. He was laid to rest on August 26, 2017 at La Loma Cemetery in the same city.

I can't find Kian's Facebook account, possibly either deleted or used his pseudonym.

Take note that this set is incomplete. I cannot find some more uncensored photos regarding this case.

[/QUOTE]

I just can't get used to these glass-topped caskets. They make the body look like a cake in a box.

Back