Police kill two chechen rebels who supported ISIS in Dagestan

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Two young guys attacked police officers with knives in Kaspiysk, Dagestan earlier today. This is the result - both liquidated by police. ISIS flag was found near the bodies.

Both guys were taken to morgue undressed stark naked photographed and then cut up.

One policeman was fatally stabbed and taken to the same morgue for autopsy another one is in hospital with stab wounds.

#Dagestan

This is a developing story no more pics or info at this time. We are monitoring the situaiton and will update this thread if more photos become available.

They both appear to have been handsome. Young guys have to learn that if they want to play rebel they are very likely going to end up dead and naked on the autopsy table. Maybe they went into this as a suicide mission, knowing they would be killed.

this makes my day. for some reason. they died for something or other. and now i think about their naked bodies and say good byes and farewells. They beat me to death and i consider them experienced and maybe even talented and skilled in what they do now. But, those bodies. Nice. Thanks, Meatpie, always.

The guys in the foreground of the photo is good looking and would be delightful to receive in the morgue for an autopsy. I envy the workers.

Back