they were playing a video game and had a fight.

His friend then chopped him up.

The boy in the picture Gabriel kuhn (12 yo)was lent some fake ingame money from a mmorpg called "Tibia".

When he refused to pay his "friend" (16 yo) back he came to his house and sodomized and then dismembered the boy and tried to hide him in his attic but his mom came home early from work.

Great pictures. But, another argument for controlling the content of video games. It would be hard to believe that such violence wasn't related to violent video games.

It would have been interesting to see how he would have cleaned up that mess and tried to hide him in the attic. That's quit the fucking mess he had going there, def didn't plan anything out. Idiot.

Children?!!! I know it's suppose so people can stomach it, but really... I hope you guys know what you're doing. God I hope you all do.

WTF is this thing?! soo messy!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
YOU SICK FAGGOT FUCK BURN IN HELL YOU PEDOPHILIC NECORPHILE
DIE YOU SICK FUCK
GET OUT YOU BASTARD I HOPE YOU DIE IN A BLAZING CAR CRASH AND YOUR TO BURNED UP TO FUCK YOU PIECES OF SHIT
YOUR ARE ALL NASTY GROSS PEDOPHILES FOR LETTING THIS BEP OSTED
MEATERS TAKE CARE OF THIS GROSS SHIT
I EXSPECT BETTER AT OF YOU

Please keep flaming in the gore section to a low roar, we don't want anymore users getting banned.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
YOU SICK FAGGOT FUCK BURN IN HELL YOU PEDOPHILIC NECORPHILE
DIE YOU SICK FUCK
GET OUT YOU BASTARD I HOPE YOU DIE IN A BLAZING CAR CRASH AND YOUR TO BURNED UP TO FUCK YOU PIECES OF SHIT
YOUR ARE ALL NASTY GROSS PEDOPHILES FOR LETTING THIS BEP OSTED
MEATERS TAKE CARE OF THIS GROSS SHIT
I EXSPECT BETTER AT OF YOU

Be quiet!

No. Meaters, this is heavily illegal.
I'm not flaming.
I'm genuinely disguisted you allowed this to be posted

Don't tell me what to do Frangel.

Back