New here

Talldutch

Forum Regular
Hi all,

Just searching on the Net after specified photo's of dead guys I stumbled over this Forum. Tnx for creating it!

I'm especially interested in male corpses - and precisely in2 underwear and with an post mortem erection (sorry for that...), as you guys would know revered to as 'Angel Lust'.

Lookin' forward enjoying this site.

Rolf.

Welcome to CDG - I luv this group, and the interesting mix of people and postings you will see here. I hope u like it here too.

Given that you have expressed a particular interest - I have posted a thread in the gore section entitled Angel Lust collection (or something like that) Hopefully, some of these may be new to you - most of these have already been posted here before - but othere members - or yourself even- may wish to add to these.

Welcome again

jon

Welcome to CDG - I luv this group, and the interesting mix of people and postings you will see here. I hope u like it here too.

Given that you have expressed a particular interest - I have posted a thread in the gore section entitled Angel Lust collection (or something like that) Hopefully, some of these may be new to you - most of these have already been posted here before - but othere members - or yourself even- may wish to add to these.

Welcome again

jon

Tnx Jon, I've found the link and its GREAT!

Back