fetishland

Forum Regular
Greetings. I am a 30-something gay guy who is new to this website. I'm interested in connecting with others who share the same fetish for sleeping and passed out guys.

I'd like to meet up to role play, also. I am in Southern CA.

Cheers.

role play

have a friend that will being doing death play on yahoo messenger next week. he will be doing choking, shooting, stabbing, etc. if you are interested in particpating, email me at wrym87@yahoo.com. i have pics too if you want to see him

Greetings. I am a 30-something gay guy who is new to this website. I'm interested in connecting with others who share the same fetish for sleeping and passed out guys.

Cheers.

Hi,
i search for someone in CA to do Roleplay,
i´m from Germany and want to travel for hot play´s
see my Pic´s on alive dudes here
Ritchie:sm (9):

SoCal Roleplay

Hi, I'm also in Southern California and am a goodlooking, well-built gay guy who would love to meet up for roleplay. Fetishland, if you're interested, write me at AS4243@aol.

Hey Fetishland, I'm with you on that! Who doesn't like sleeping/passed out dudes?? It's the perfect scenerio for dudes who are into what most guys on here seem to be into. No role player here, but good luck in your search. Being in college offers a lot of opportunities to see passed out dudes lol. I just wish I could be ALONE with some of them ;)

Hey Hellpup. Thanks for writing. You do have a lot of opportunities living on campus. My first experience with passed out dudes was in college. I have been chasing after the same experience ever since.

Hey fetishland, college is the perfect environment for getting close to hot guys who are passed out. Everyone drinks, everyone is young and parties are open. The problem is, you're never alone with them, there are too many people around. I've had a few good experiences though, but I had to be smart about it lol. Turn about is fair play though. I've been messed with too when I drank too much. It's all good!

Greeting from Germany (Berlin)

i love roleplay too, especally playing with guys who are passed out , some times i meet play-partner and i give them some "drugs" for good deep sleeping ..then i can take advantage ..taking nice picture of their bodies ..so if someone is interested..feel free to contact me ....

Everyone into strangleplay or chokeplay look me up...Love to switch, mild to wild to edgeplay. Manual strangulation and ligatures.

Hey dude, I'm totally into it. I get off when I can see the hot young dudes gettin hard, or with full-on boners. Love to jack off with hot young dudes.

Huuummm, interesting

Yes, I played it with some sm partners, just drank a lot of alcohol, and ....., always fun for them, really exciting for me even if I do not remember what happened, but kept some scars.

Cheers.

Wish I were closer - but anyone want to role play?

Back