Very2 Nice Collection!!! I Really2 Love It!!! Keep Posting Angel Lust!!! :sm (32)::sm (32)::sm (32):

I love your posts Angel Lust - 5 stars!

This one is not dead. He happens to be one of the students that survived being shot during the shooting at Virginia Tech in April of last year. :sm (19):

that was a terrible day.

I remember I watched it on CNN.

couldnt they find a strecher or something not drag him like a pig, this is america after all, the greatest nation in the world?

By the way Fideliodemo do you have any corpse pics from the Vg tech massc. ?

that was a terrible day.

I remember I watched it on CNN.

couldnt they find a strecher or something not drag him like a pig, this is america after all, the greatest nation in the world?

By the way Fideliodemo do you have any corpse pics from the Vg tech massc. ?

At this point they did not know who, what, or where the shooter was. He had shot himself. But nothing had been confirmed. They were just trying to get the people out as fast as they could - some through 2nd floor windows. There were 31 dead in various locations in Norris Hall. Between the bodies of the dead, the students that were injured; some severely like this guy was, and those left in the building unhurt, evacuating the building was a priority. Waiting for a gurney or such was not an option. The gunman had chained the doors to the building - hence giving him a captive "audience" to shoot at. It was compared to shooting fish is a barrel. I worked with a relative of the VT football coach. The university kept very tight control over what was available as far as information. Nothing was released without being gone over with a fine tooth comb. So unfortunately all I have is whatever the anyone can find on the net. :sm (20):

Too bad. I hoped for some "exclusive pics" kuz you seem intersted in the V T M.

The gunman was ugly.

How is it possible to get a gun so easily in America and shoot so many people?

It happens every year. Whats wrong?

Too bad. I hoped for some "exclusive pics" kuz you seem intersted in the V T M.

The gunman was ugly.

How is it possible to get a gun so easily in America and shoot so many people?

It happens every year. Whats wrong?

I have ties to the school and I am probably going there for my Masters/PH.d work so I kind of feel attacked as well. As far as the gun thing, leave it to good old American freedom. We have the right to bear arms, as stated in the US Constitution. Fortunately, the British are not invading and it is not the late 1700's anymore, just no one has informed the lawmakers of this. Everyone feels their toes are being stepped on and their rights are being abused if they can not get what they when they want it. You know the saying - I hope, "the actions of the few ruin it for the many." Gun control is a very touchy subject here in the US. When a few more high school shootings or another massacre on a college campus takes place, then someone will take note. It seems that it is not an issue to anyone until it happens or matters to them. :( :sm (20):

Good luck then mate and stay safe.

Attachments

• 4 (4).jpg
    4 (4).jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 563
  • 6 (2).jpg
    6 (2).jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 359
  • 96.jpg
    96.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 443
Such an aweful and senseless tragedy. It just goes to show that you never know what's going through the mind of the man standing next to you.

Back