Killed in bathroom - naked

stiffie

Forum Newcomer
This 50 years old man was killed (stabbed) by robbers while in his bathroom (shower or tub - I don't know). Unfortunately he has shaved his pubic hair of (matter of taste of course - just my opinion), but on the other hand we have the full great view of his cock - not bad at all.

The case is from August 12th last year, so maybe it is a repost - I just felt that I would be sure that you had the chance to see him.

This is another good reason not to shave off your dick hair. What if you are murdered while naked in your bathroom and photos are taken and posted online for THE ENTIRE WORLD to see? Oh, the shame is too terrible to contemplate. So...leave that bush alone, guys.

This is another good reason not to shave off your dick hair. What if you are murdered while naked in your bathroom and photos are taken and posted online for THE ENTIRE WORLD to see? Oh, the shame is too terrible to contemplate. So...leave that bush alone, guys.

A shaved bush accentuates the beauty of the cock. It isn't obscured by unsightly hair.

Actually, Alex, someone should take a poll on this question.

I know there are many, many bush shavers out there, but you will never convince me it's a good look for men. If you set up the poll, callmecaleb, I will participate.

That tile floor must have been very slippery with all that blood on it.....

Personally, I don't like shaved pubes. I like it hairy. If just get too long, trim but not shave.
Suddenly, I lost my appetite for this dead cock.

Wow, that's very hot. One of my earliest fantasies as a teenager was being shot to death while naked in the bathroom, or in the shower.

I think shaved can be very hot, but a lot of it depends on how hung you are. I shaved for a while in my 20s, while I was single, just to see how I liked it. I looked way hot, but it was a pain keeping myself smooth all the time.

I'm already quite smoothish, but still sometimes wish I could shave my bush and thighs again.

Back