25 yo Rafael José Araújo de Souza Killed By His 23 yo Brother, Josinaldo

Rafael and Josinaldo used to play so nicely together. It seems pretty clear that the younger brother is now insane.

Dddaaaaammmmnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

Little Jorge almost went full Aztec on him. All he had to do was reach in and pluck out that heart. And he opened him up like that with just one blow from a machete.

Relatives said Rafael was a drug user who was threatening to kill his sister when his brother chopped him. They also said Rafael had already killed their mother and drunk her blood. So I guess since he's a matricidal blood drinker I don't have to feel too bad for him and can just admire that beautiful ripped open chest of his.

Dddaaaaammmmnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

Little Jorge almost went full Aztec on him. All he had to do was reach in and pluck out that heart. And he opened him up like that with just one blow from a machete.

Relatives said Rafael was a drug user who was threatening to kill his sister when his brother chopped him. They also said Rafael had already killed their mother and drunk her blood. So I guess since he's a matricidal blood drinker I don't have to feel too bad for him and can just admire that beautiful ripped open chest of his.

Tecpatl, i know you'd like this one. pity he left the heart inside, damn...

Back