Cute guy commits suicide in bathtub over woman

This was a sensitive guy. Not only was he driven to suicide by the actions of some irrelevant woman, he shot himself while IN THE TUB so cleanup would be easier.

This was a sensitive guy. Not only was he driven to suicide by the actions of some irrelevant woman, he shot himself while IN THE TUB so cleanup would be easier.

You might be right... Thinking about where people commit suicide by shooting themselves, it seems like most people do it on bed, a chair, couch or someplace comfortable, and a bathtub is a weird place because without hot water, it's cold and hard, unless you had some special memory about this place. By the way, can someone please tell me where did he shoot himself, in the head? But his skull seems intact...

I don't know, but I assume he put the barrel in his mouth. All the blood we see could be coming out his mouth, or it could be exiting a wound on the side of his head we can't see. Maybe the bullet didn't come out at all.

I dunno why but rather than finding this hot, I just find it so sad. Don't get me wrong. The guy is beautiful. But it just jars with me a lot.

Super sad dude was handsome...sad he was stuck on one girl...with his looks he probably could've gotten any girl he wanted

I would have thought that the gun would have ended up somewhere else then where it is. How ever it still his a hot Picture.

Great photo.....but I kinda think it's not real. No brain matter or other 'insides' of this handsome dude. If he shot himself, his arms and shoulders would have to be above the bathtub's surface in order to aim the gun at himself. Once the shot occurred, his arm would have dropped either outside the tub of by his side, not neatly folded over his other arm with the gun still clenched in his hand. The gun would have fallen out of his hand.

It is real... round was in mouth, low quality ammo I'd why it didn't cause an exit wound and his arm dropped naturally but his hands were clenched from bullet is why the gun didn't clear his hand.

this is one amazingly hot photo - I am so sorry this lovely young man was driven to suicide, but I am glad someone took and shared a photo

An interesting, but likely irrelevant, note. The jersey he is wearing? Belongs to none other than Steve Nash, former point guard for the Phoenix Suns NBA team.

Back