Looking for necro-friends in Germany

deadfeetman

Forum Resident
Hallo you necros!!!:)

I`m looking for friends esp. in Germany but also in other European countries for various necro-activities such as changing pictures of dead guys, sharing necro fantasies, necro-roleplay...:sm (63): By the way I would like to know whether there are clubs or organisations for necros in Europe or America.

I`m looking forward to YOUR answer:)
Deadfeetman!

Hi ,

here is another guy of Germany ...Berlin calling here ...

very nice Pictures..wish i could examine this nice body.....

looking for contacts in germany..allways looking for "victims"

Hi...looking for guys in Los Angeles, CA for some knockout/necro role play. Pls write to AS4243@aol. Thanks.

I`m looking for friends esp. in Germany but also in other European countries for various necro-activities such as changing pictures of dead guys, sharing necro fantasies, necro-roleplay...:sm (63): By the way I would like to know whether there are clubs or organisations for necros in Europe or America.

Deadfeetman!

Hook up with FAG #1 Meatpie.
He is from Bulgaria so buying his ass and let him play dead while you sodomize him could come cheap!

Let's have some fun overhere.. you will bleed dear friend.. i think you choosed the wrong 1 to fuck.. but i only know that from the chinees bloggers

Meatpie's Pussy says Hello Meatpie.. i still wanna fuck you and you may always fuck me in the ass

Deadfeetman!

Hi

where are you in Germany?
Like to meet you in or near Hamburg.

Hi .

and here is Berlin waitíng for Friends !!!
experience with forced sleep ...etc

Back