Opasan: I have reported CDG to the FBI

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
As some of you know Opasan was banned last month, he thought he could be back via proxy but wasn't aware that our system automatically blocks proxy accounts.

So he can't view the gore section anymore, he had multiple accounts but all gone now.

That made him very angry.

He sends me hatemail almost every day and floods cdg's inbox.

Today he sent me an email saying "I reported cdg to the FBI. I am taking this to the end"... - whatever that is supposed to mean.

Its an end for you Opasan and in no way end for CDG.

He gave me a link http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx - a website called "Internet crime complaint center." that supposedly works with the FBI.

Unfortunately our retarded friend perhaps missed to read the yellow box that says the website deals only with internet fraud, not with websites that host adult content.

Many users have threatened cdg, out of pure hatred because we banned them.

Opasan was given several chances, he blew it and now is angry as hell but nothing you can do douche.

It is game over for you, and you won't find another website like cdg because there isn't any.

There is no end to human hatred.

i just don't understand. if you don't like or even hate something, why don't you juststay away from it instead of trying to destroy it.

i know some people in real life, if they don't like a building, they will go out of their ways to have it destroyed.

Some people just want revenge above everything else!!

hey do not care what happens, just that they get their share of revenge...

Opasan is totally fucked and keeps getting worse. I wonder where this sick boy is gonna end up...

Morgue probably :)

Don't we all end up there sooner or later??

i think that is the desire of all of us in this forum.... alive or death =')

Don't we all end up there sooner or later??

No, not all. If you live to 100 and die in your sleep no one will bother to pull your intestines, mostly young people get autopsied.

Grandpa died in hospital in 2004, aged 76 - no one bother to see what killed him, he had been diagnosed with kidney failure before so this was put as his cause of death.

i think that is the desire of all of us in this forum.... alive or death =')

Hi kit. :sm (42):

Back