Staff member
Administrator
Major news websites unavailable all day including BBC News. :th_smiley_eh:

7lo46v6.png

At least CNN loads normally...for now. :wink:

o659dne.png

New York Daily News Frontpage

v1tB67w.jpg

Actually I have nothing against his win , but he should be more able to control his words.

its going to be either a really great things or a complete shitstorm. There's no moderate outcome for the next few years

Trump has been one surprise after another, and I think he will surprise us once more by being a very good President. I am just dizzy with delight at this outcome. I had resigned myself to Hillary getting into the White House, but it had me all bummed out. Now I am happy again.

The most horrific news I've heard for a long time, Brexit not excepted - and Putin's buddy in the White House come January. That's not going to be good news for any of us in Europe, or anyone anyway who's not WASP male working class American (nothing against you guys who are of course, but maybe the rest of us matter too?).
Of course you Yanks always have to be bigger and better than us :smirk: so I guess you would have to manage a twenty-funnel fuck-up to outdo our four-funnel Brexit effort.

(Boris did a classic last week - he stood up at some awards do and announced 'Brexit means Brexit and it will be a titanic success'. Oops - 'Titanic' and 'success' don't exactly go together for us Brits, so the new slogan clearly is 'Brexit goes with success like Titanic goes with iceberg').

Last edited:
HAHA...your comment is funny and funnier, deaddirty, although I can't quite parse the concluding simile to my satisfaction. I know exactly what it means, but something's not right and I can't put my one-eight black finger on it.

Granted I am from probably the bluest state in the union so I am perhaps biased, but we have just elected a superficial narcissistic clown to the most important position in the world. As an American I am ashamed and worried. I am sure he will shake things up and they need it but I would prefer someone that had a clue and did not surround himself with fools to stroke his ego. I was not a fan of Hillary either but at least she was mentally stable. Ok i'll come down from my soapbox.

Speaking of "Breaking the Internet", the Canadian immigration Services web site was totally overloaded! Canada is planning on bringing is 300,000 skilled immigrants a year for the next few years, and the Americans would be perfect, they speak the language, and have a lot of the skills we need. The bonus is that those running away from "The Donald" tend to be well educated, and have a liberal mentality, which will be an asset to keep our own version of the racist, sexist, homophobic, fake Christians Republicans, "The Conservative Party of Canada" out of office! Even our Conservative Party have stronger social policies than the Republicans.

If I were young and skilled, I think I'd want to be one of those immigrants, EXCEPT that it's too cold up there. That kills the whole deal for me.

Granted I am from probably the bluest state in the union so I am perhaps biased, but we have just elected a superficial narcissistic clown to the most important position in the world. As an American I am ashamed and worried. I am sure he will shake things up and they need it but I would prefer someone that had a clue and did not surround himself with fools to stroke his ego. I was not a fan of Hillary either but at least she was mentally stable. Ok i'll come down from my soapbox.

I couldn't have hit the nail on the head any better, slit!
I knew he [Trump] was the one Nostradamus prophecized about the moment i saw him gliding his way down that escalator!
We and the rest of the world are fucked - and no amount of stupid Hollywood fantasy superhero movies are going to swoop down to your rescue this time!

Trump has been one surprise after another, and I think he will surprise us once more by being a very good President. I am just dizzy with delight at this outcome. I had resigned myself to Hillary getting into the White House, but it had me all bummed out. Now I am happy again.
:winner::winner::winner:

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, so I will give you mine.....ever since that cunt Elizabeth Warren beat out the handsome Senator Scott Brown, I have no use for anything or anybody from the bay state. Especially drunken Kennedys.

world war 3 was far more likely with Hiliary Clinton. Countries will fear Trump in that they'll think he'll take no prisioners and go full force with the lack of experience they have been made to think he has by the media.

HILIARY CLINTON on the otherhand, I'd imagine the whole middle east was gearing for war given that it was her words in the previous election and I quote "WE WILL DESTROY IRAN" .. Funny how the sheeple forget this

Donald trumped Hillary, but a country that uses a system of voting that once again produced a winner who got the fewest votes should officially be denied to call itself a democracy any longer.

Abaddon = Aba Ddon = Daddy Don ?

If Barack Obama can be "lightning from the heavens", why not throw in Daddy Don Trumpster into the list of weird nameplay. BANANA!

a country that uses a system of voting that once again produced a winner who got the fewest votes should officially be denied to call itself a democracy any longer.
I could not agree more, and that is the very reason I have no particular inclination to vote. Why bother? The vote of the common man does not count around here. It's the backroom boys who decide who will be President.

He'll never be my president. I don't like him but he's already backing down on some of his promises so the joke's on all his supporters. It gives me some hope but I'm still hoping he'll be a one term president.

world war 3 was far more likely with Hiliary Clinton. Countries will fear Trump in that they'll think he'll take no prisioners and go full force with the lack of experience they have been made to think he has by the media.

HILIARY CLINTON on the otherhand, I'd imagine the whole middle east was gearing for war given that it was her words in the previous election and I quote "WE WILL DESTROY IRAN" .. Funny how the sheeple forget this

Trumps most serious demonstrated flaw is his admiration for dictators. This IS COMPLETELY UNAMERICAN, by which I mean any properly raised, educated & patriotic American should have an instinctive dislike of dictators & similar leaders. His intercourse w/ Putin causes unease at a minimum , real fright the more one thinks about the conection.

Last edited:
Back