I've Done Lost My Noob Mind!!!

sirclappy

Forum Regular
:stars::muahha:You guys should know this site has pushed me even further into a sick, totally fucked and psycho way of viewing the world. I've pretty much done things that a normal good person would never ever even accidentally consider. My brain was easy to put in check, though, and now I know I'm gonna do things that are dark as it gets. That control is becoming more of a challenge for me to manage.

Hell!! One of my younger bro's childhood friends overdosed on heroin last week and they found his body in a field. I knew the moment I heard about his death that there would be opportunity for an experience. Makes me nervous that I instantly defaulted to a plan of action to remove his dick when there's even a moment to do so.....and it will happen. I'm scared this can of worms shouldn't have been opened for a fella like myself but it's done now. I've wanted his dick in my mouth for quite a while and that's exactly what I'm gonna have.

My concern is based more on a lingering and obvious question: How far will this rabbit hole drop for me? Tell me Jonny isn't one sexy fucker.

you will be ok, just accept yourself for who u are and do what you like to do but be damn careful.

Back