Autopsy on a drowned guy.

OMG OUTDOOR???

RIGHT THERE ON THE BEACH?

:sm (22)::totalshock:

First time I've seen anything like this and I have years of experience on gore boards.

Great post orochi, this is definately on K I U M E R's frontpage

:sm (18):

OMG OUTDOOR???

RIGHT THERE ON THE BEACH?

:sm (22)::totalshock:

That's what I thought too Meatpie. I have seen pics/vids of conducting proceduers outdoors on the battlefield, and in that fucking hot morgue in Valencia, Venezuela that is covered but open-air, but this is very unique.

Nice post, orochi.

That's what I thought too Meatpie. I have seen pics/vids of conducting proceduers outdoors on the battlefield, and in that fucking hot morgue in Valencia, Venezuela that is covered but open-air, but this is very unique.

Nice post, orochi.

As I said this vid was a shocker for me. Anyway could have easily filmed it from a nearby hill, cams have high resolution now and optical power.

Only one similar I remember is that vid from johanna where the open the guy directly on the floor and undress him stark naked

As I said this vid was a shocker for me. Anyway could have easily filmed it from a nearby hill, cams have high resolution now and optical power.

Only one similar I remember is that vid from johanna where the open the guy directly on the floor and undress him stark naked

Oh yeah, I remember that one!:load:

As I said, this appeared on k I U M E R's frontpage soon after orochi submitted it here, posted and watermarked by Johanna!!!!

LOL this aint normal, who do they think they are, theYNC?

Yes, she gets quite a few of her "exclusive" vids from youtube.

I talked to Log On and told him this was meaningless.

I guess they envy us because all the gay dudes are here and we are active community while they are left with thousands of heterosexual lurkers, looking for the perfect dead pussy.

Anyway, they didn't update for several days, I wondered what happened and it turns out Johanna was down with the flu!!!

YES!

she survived, unfortunately.

Back