Do you have problems accessing the site or pms?

Is the site unavailble for you sometimes?

• Most of the time unfortunately :(

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I get database error/white page several times a day and can't access pm.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Happened to me only once or twice.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I have no problem using the site.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Is the site unavilable sometimes for you - white page/database error/connection timed out?

Please vote its very important for us to now as we are trying to fix this.

Occasionally - and sometimes when I post it logs me off.
But the 'unavailable' problem may be at my end - I think I'm short of memory.

I have some problems accesing the site meat friend. White pages/ sever lags of time. I hope this is transitory. I know you are doing the best.

Sometimes I can't log in, either. Also posting a message is difficult sometimes. I can't upload pictures, but this may be on my side.

I usually can't even access the site, let alone post. I am surprised I am able to get this far. Hope things get ironed out soon.

I had lots of problems the past few days but tonight it seems to be working again.

yes, from my pc its fast, I can post and check pms but I know some of you guys are having problems evident from the bug reports and the double posts that sometimes occur.

I cannot get to the site on many occasions.

When I surf the net and try later on, it's no problem...

Looks like the Site has startup issues...

i get it a few times, we at the g a found the free seves to be limeted thats why we have a paid for one now.
theyh dont cost that much really and they allow for more risky content to be posted without breaking any tos agrements

deaddirty said:
Occasionally - and sometimes when I post it logs me off.
I was having this issue also (I PMed Meatpie about it) until i started logging on with the MAIN URL. (cutedeadguys.com)

Seems the cookie session does not hold ACROSS DOMAINS 100% which is why you get dropped.. (I was using the other domain to login before)

That problem can be corrected if Meatpie really wants to support cross domains :)

Our domain is cutedeadguys.net

not

cutedeadguys.com

:sm (41):

Back