Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No , but I want

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No and I don't want/need either

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
No way, and there's no way I'd get one in the UK - not because I'm seriously dodgy but because because thy are only given for good reasons (such as if you are into game shooting, or a farmer who needs to control vermin - that's enough for a shotgun licence, a rifle is much more difficult and a handgun almost impossible I think).
That's why over here we don't often shoot each other, or ourselves.

no lic, but plenty of pistols for sure, wouldnt leave home without them.

Stupid Americans still don't realize the gunshot death toll in the US is so much higher than in Europe because owning a gun doesn't make you safer (because you can defend yourself), instead it only makes you much more likely to get shot yourself.

I confess to being a stupido Americano, but I affirm my Dutch friend's right to unilaterally disarm. :D

I own a gun license and a gun. And dont call us stupid Americans. You have no idea how scary our country is, it takes balls to live deep here and you clearly don't have what it takes to survive in our western civilization. No matter what you say, we will kick your ass any day a million times over. You think brazil and all those third world shits are dangerous? You have no clue how scary we can be. You dare call Americans stupid, but you wouldnt have the balls to step into our land and look at us in the face. We've been at war since day 1. We are the most trained military nation. You eat off of our exports and build your globalized world off of us. You may not want to admit it, but we are dam fucken powerful because we are constantly fighting against our own worst enemy, ourselves. Day in day out its a constant internal and external struggle keeping us primed and strong. Don't ever underestimate American guns and our mentality.

Last edited:
Well I am one of those "stupid Americans" (thanks ;) but I don't have a gun, I actually prefer Knives and have plenty of them. It is important to remember that the US is a very large diverse place with lots of differing areas each often bigger than most European countries by themselves. For example the popularity/usage of guns in New England is quite a bit different than say Texas. All that said it is a problem since so many idiots, criminals, and mentally ill also have them, but for people with our likes they can come in handy ;). BTW, I actually feel extremely safe here and never really worry about my safety. It will be interesting to see how things change with the rise of nationalistic wacko movements and political groups in both Europe and North America. The world as a whole is pretty scary and strange now.

Nope. Don't want to add to my countrymen's penchant for killing each other.

article-2691758-1FA4074100000578-865_634x848.jpg

The Places with the most liberal gun laws in the United States have the lowest crime rate I live in Arizona Only need a license for Conceal carry and that is real ease. to get. I don't have one yet.

Do Criminals have guns in the UK?

OUTLAWBIKER

Back