Dead stark naked in the Philippines

AnonymousPH

Forum Elite
An unidentified young man was found dead and stark naked near the seaport in San Jose de Buenavista, Antique, Philippines. No date mentioned, but this was likely happened in August 2016.

Another photo

Here is the full description:

An 11 year-old Grade 5 pupil of Delegate Angel Salazar Jr. Memorial School (DASJMS) was found lifeless by residents at the shore of Marina Fish Port, Brgy. 8, San Jose, Antique at around 2:30 this afternoon.

The victim is naked with his pants still on his left leg when the villagers found him. They also found his shirt and shoes a few meters away from where he was found.

The victim is Reyniel Revila of Binirayan Hills, Brgy. 5, San Jose, Antique.

According to witnesses, they were found swimming near the area together with his 2 companions/classmates. His companions were nowhere to be found as of presstime.

According to their class adviser, Reyniel did not attend his class this afternoon.

According to responding medical team and police personnel, the victim may have slipped and slammed into the rocks at the fishport while swimming because of some visible injuries in his mouth. Strong waves/current could also have carried and drowned the boy. The victim was taken to ASMGH and was declared DOA by the attending physician and was taken to the morgue for autopsy.

According to the victim's mother, Mrs. Susan Alonsagay Revila, she last saw her kid at around 12:30. They ate lunch together with his two friends. She thought they went to school and never knew that they went swimming at the fish port.

Reyniel is the youngest among the 6 children of the Revilas.

I'll try to find them again because I deleted all the photos in my computer right after uploading into the site.

Back