Five Dead Gangsters

I see some SERIOUSLY decent ass in the 2nd & 4th photos......:heart love:

That's a motley crew alright, and those are some unusual striped white shorts on the one. These gangsters didn't know how to dress for a massacre.

These gangsters didn't know how to dress for a massacre.

Since they appear to have just taken a delivery of road-metal chippings and tarmacing that floor would be seriously bad taste, that does not surprise me.

I agree. For me, the winner is No. 2 with the white shorts. Cute, lovely legs, nice ass and overall a decent package. I love to strip those shorts off him and fuck his dead ass.

I see lots of drops of blood on the floor, and no weapons. That seems to indicate that they were caught off guard. Someone just came in with guns blazing and mowed them all down. IT was probably pretty easy, and they didn't have much room to run, and nothing to defend themselves with. Like shooting fish in a barrel, probably.

I hadn't noticed the pile of tarmac on the floor. I wonder what in hell was going on. :\

I agree. For me, the winner is No. 2 with the white shorts. Cute, lovely legs, nice ass and overall a decent package. I love to strip those shorts off him and fuck his dead ass.

:agreed: :yes:

Back