My health exam today

secretchamber78

Forum Regular
I got an erotic health exam today. As required in my fencing team I had to get a health exam (especially a heart exam) today. A flatmate accompanied me there.

The doctor asked me to remove all my clothes except the shorts. Before the heart check, he checked the external shape of my chest. One thing suspicious is my right nipple. Because of a game I did when I was 14, about half of my right nipple was cut off. You can see it in the photo below. My flatmate took this picture after the examination.

The doctor tested the sense of touch of my right nipple. Apparently my right nipple is not as sensitive as the left one. Then it was auscultation of my heart. Due to the position, the apex of my heart is really close to my left nipple, therefore the probe of the stethoscope was just put on my left nipple. Perhaps my heart is relatively larger? Then I lay down for ECG test and ultrasound scan. (My flatmate said when I lay down to have ECG test it looked like I was calming down to get ready for lethal injection) I lay to my left side in order to let the doctor to scan my heart. He used the probe to touch my left nipple for about 5 minutes!

PS: here is the process of how my right nipple was cut off. When I was in middle school I played paint ball game with friends. Five of us made a team and the rest six formed the other. Later we lost and were captured by our rivals. They wanted to executed us. In my team, two older boys (about 16 or 17) were hanged by noose in a basement until unconsciousness (that is the first I found being hanged is exciting) and the rest of us had to face nipple being cut. I stood straight on the ground with hands tied on the back, then a rival guy dragged my singlet aside to make my right nipple exposed. I took a deep breath, then he started cutting...

oohhhh, torture, makes me hard, but i would have cut off some of your sole and eaten it

Back