a shooting scenario 'The Old Mountain Road'

michael antony

Forum Regular
A shooting scenario "The Old Mountain Road"
cartel scene/contract murder, multiple shooting, submachine guns, shotgun, car action;

(setup for rough body handling, rolling, dragging, stripping, hosedown, pickup truck pile, rough necro)

As I mentioned, Dave Darko (Dark Fader) and I have been sharing some nasty-ass gang murder fantasies in our email. This is a favorite of mine that he shared with me a short while back -- more or less as he wrote it to me, with some "fixing" here and there -- based on those crazy hot cartel shooting scenes we both love over in Death Images:

michaelandboifriends.jpgyzMHsSx.jpgH3lZbjD.jpgdZLxjEs.jpgQQ8HMhn.jpg

I and Dario and Javier finally caught up with you and your boifriends at Max's old mountain place, up in the jungle on the coast highway about an hour or so out of Vallarta. You stupid whores really didn't think Max wouldn't figure out where you were holed up, did you?

That’s quite the party you were having, too, Michael. Seems you were draining the liquor cabinet, the coke drawer, the Havanas and the budget of Max’s vacation house - as well as pissing off the staff with frivolous orders and sexual innuendo.

Luckily they’re good staff and they report to me - so when I heard of your dick wagging and about all the local cheap meat being shown around the place like it was yours - it was time to punch your clock.

The country road out of the city but still at least 10 miles away from the lane leading to the villa, seemed a good place to take you. I told the locals that run out and try to sell you stuff when you have to slow down for the speed bumps, that if they held you long enough and my men had the time to take ya’ll, that they could have whatever they found on your bodies.

When you slowed for the tope and they inundated you with Chiclets, Mangos, Cigarettes, Candy bars and Newspapers - men stepped from behind them and sprayed your fancy ride down.

Bullets from 4 sub-machine guns and a shot gun pelted every part of that vehicle, peppering the doors and the punks behind them, with holes, black holes that soon started to seep red.

The residents nearby who watched it all said they had never seen so much action inside such a small car before and when you started to try and escape, you spilled out the doors but went straight into the dirt as our slugs bit big chunks of meat out of your useless cheating hides and instead all you managed to do was just jerk about on the hot dusty ground.

It was all over in a single minute and all four of you were dead and completely riddled with bullets - a sign that Big Max doesn’t like pick pockets in his employ, picking his pocket, doesn’t like the flashy behavior he’s been hearing about around the village and most certainly doesn’t like anybody from the village being invited into his summer villa that he hasn’t vetted already!

Back