Lee Harvey Oswald in morgue

I'm amazed that I never saw this image before, considering the massive amount of literature that's been published covering every aspect of the Kennedy assassination.

Really? Looks fucked up. Those eyes look like he is wearing mascara, and those eyelashes look fake. His body is all deformed, kinda caved in like he was run over or something, but this is post autopsy. Still whats with the weird eyelashes..lol. He was a good looking dude when alive for sure.

I don't think it's widely known that this photograph of Oswald's genitals exists. He has large nuts (for all the good they did him).

The photo no longer appears for me either. It may have been stored on one of the image sites that ceased operations since 2016.

Thank you for reuploading, Meatpie! That is a remarkable photo. I'm looking at that large raw patch on Oswald's side. Is that where Ruby's fatal bullet entered? I had always thought Oswald was shot closer to his navel, but clearly he wasn't because his belly is in pristine condition.

I don't think it's widely known that this photograph of Oswald's genitals exists. He has large nuts (for all the good they did him).

oh! do you have it?

The shot was about 2 inches to the side of his navel. The raw patch is from the pathologist cutting the skin off for testing. The bullet tore through his aorta, vena cava, stomach, mesenteric artery (the one that goes to your intestines), right renal vein and artery, spleen, through his diaphragm (blood surrounded both lungs). Dude was fucked. Surprisingly, he lived for about an hour and a half (shot at like 11:30, pronounced dead at 1:07 during surgery).

The shot was about 2 inches to the side of his navel. The raw patch is from the pathologist cutting the skin off for testing. The bullet tore through his aorta, vena cava, stomach, mesenteric artery (the one that goes to your intestines), right renal vein and artery, spleen, through his diaphragm (blood surrounded both lungs). Dude was fucked. Surprisingly, he lived for about an hour and a half (shot at like 11:30, pronounced dead at 1:07 during surgery).

Thanks for providing these details. Can you explain, if the shot was two inches to the side of his navel, why there is no sign of the entry wound in the photo?

Back