Man throws dog off bridge and posted video online - people track and report him!

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
article-1228987-07446765000005DC-934_468x286.jpg

A young man who threw a dog off a bridge has been hunted down by outraged animal lovers on the internet.

Full Story<<<

>>>Video

Hope someone sends him and his shitty little friends over to my house, i'd cut thier balls off , make them eat them while i fucked them up the arse, then i'd take the little pricks out and throw them off a bridge, they wouldn't get the chance to live , i'd make sure of that.

Simply anyone who harms defencless animals or kids deserves to die slowly and very painfully.

Hope someone sends him and his shitty little friends over to my house, i'd cut thier balls off , make them eat them while i fucked them up the arse, then i'd take the little pricks out and throw them off a bridge, they wouldn't get the chance to live , i'd make sure of that.

Simply anyone who harms defencless animals or kids deserves to die slowly and very painfully.

HEAR!HEAR! Could not have said it better myself.

saw this just the other day and was just disgusted by the wanton cruelty of it Glad he's gonna get wot he deserves

This video is like that one from Iraq where the prick marine David Motari threw a puppy off a cliff. Whatever gets done to these slimeholes, I think they should be flogged by a wip with nails, castrated, have all their limbs broken, ears cut off, dip em in shit, light em on fire then catapult them off a cliff naked, but do all this after a mock trial reading off their crime to them, and if the animal they abused survived like the dog in this guy's video, have the dog present the whole time.

Back