Dead Soldier for ivsoldier, deadsoldier, SoldierTom etc.

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
A bit greyish...but still a soldier! He deserves our respect!

0000207735-006.jpg

ORIGINAL CAPTION:
The body of a young Iranian soldier killed in 1985 during fighting on the southern front 100 kilometers from Basra. The war between Iran and Iraq broke out in 1980 and lasted until 1988 following disputes over border disagreements.

Thank you, he was really young and is very hot in his cold body. I love dead soldiers, if they lie bleeding in the dirt, and in the face of the shock is. Yes I will always very hard when I see young dead soldiers. Thank you.
:sm (1)::load::sm (1)::load::sm (1)::load::sm (1)::load::sm (1)::load:

I will post more for you - more fresh ones, and in the trenches

Thanks for your kind.

And I will take off his uniforms, leaving him naked, and give him the last kiss, whatever lips or cock !!:sm (26):

Thank you, he was really young and is very hot in his cold body. I love dead soldiers, if they lie bleeding in the dirt, and in the face of the shock is. Yes I will always very hard when I see young dead soldiers. Thank you.
:sm (1)::load::sm (1)::load::sm (1)::load::sm (1)::load::sm (1)::load:

:sm (15):Very hot, many thanks. I love that you can see how young and beautiful he was, despite the fact that his corpse is bloating, his dead face swelling....this really makes me hard and wet. I reckon he's been dead a couple of days, maggots already eating his rotting flesh, his body stinking. Would have been great to see him a day or two later. I hope they let him lie there to rot.

Back