14-year-old serial killer and rapist shot dead by police in Brazil

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
14-year-old gang leader raped his own cousin and killed several teenage boys before police cornered him and shot him after he refused to surrender.

Sad. Too Young for fantasies... but if he is a "man" for kill people, is a "man" for die.

his parents must be so proud ;) Feisty little guy, not many at his age would have the balls to do what he accomplished. A brief but dramatic life, barely out of puberty, sad.

Indeed, evil has innocent face:evil bastards:...well until he received what he deserved:shooting spree:

If he's man enough to kill and what not. He's man enough to have sex. Sign me up. I'll take boy v-card, even if it'll be a stiff one!:Rock2:

The little bastard had it coming to him. He was probably running around high from sniffing glue and terrorized the neighborhood. I look at him being taken out as a form of pest control.

The World is a better place with this little shit dead and buried. If he'd done all those things by the age of 14, I shudder to think how many others he'd have hurt if he'd lived one second longer. May he rot in Hell.

Back