I'm sure someone would claim him - still wearing his cowboy boots

af92jock

Forum Regular
Full story here (in Portuguese)
http://www.jtribunapopular.com.br/a...-tiros-em-minga-pora-no-paraguai#.VyeZUWQrJsM

A man was killed with six shots of revolver in Colonia San Lorenzo, rural Minga Pora (just over 90 km from Foz do Iguaçu). The victim was identified as the Brazilian Ademar Garcia Ferreira, 30 years of age.

The main suspect was his uncle, also Brazilian, who according to police are on the run. According to reports, the victim would have arrived at a gas vehicle wash with a motorcycle Kenton / 250 XP, black in color, with no sign, being surprised and killed by his uncle José Ferreira, owner of the post.

That would have been seen by a neighbor identified as Orives Ferreira, also Brazilian, being arrested by the police due to suspicion of their involvement.

Violence involving uncles has been turning up recently.

Full story here (in Portuguese)
http://www.jtribunapopular.com.br/a...-tiros-em-minga-pora-no-paraguai#.VyeZUWQrJsM

A man was killed with six shots of revolver in Colonia San Lorenzo, rural Minga Pora (just over 90 km from Foz do Iguaçu). The victim was identified as the Brazilian Ademar Garcia Ferreira, 30 years of age.

The main suspect was his uncle, also Brazilian, who according to police are on the run. According to reports, the victim would have arrived at a gas vehicle wash with a motorcycle Kenton / 250 XP, black in color, with no sign, being surprised and killed by his uncle José Ferreira, owner of the post.

That would have been seen by a neighbor identified as Orives Ferreira, also Brazilian, being arrested by the police due to suspicion of their involvement.

Nice bulge and boots! I'd play with that body (and keep his boots)!

I'd take chainsaw and cut his feet off, just above his boots, and keep them for myself. But, we could always cut him in half and have two fajitas. But do we cut width wise at his waist? Or do we cut vertically, starting at his bulge. Choice is yours, @MarchWhitfield .

Let's get together and have one big party

Back