Xtasis Overdose in Techno Party

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
5 Guys were Died in "Time Warp" Techno Party in Costa Salguero, Argentina after eat a new Extasis drug called "Superman".

The Victims (In order from Left to Right)

Andres Valdez, 23. Francisco Bertotti, 21. Nicolás Becerra, 25. Bruno Boni, 21. Martin Mazano, 22

A Pic of the Dead Bodies of Bruno Boni and Nicolas Becerra in hospital was divulged in social networks, but fastly deleted.

__

Last edited:
I wish we knew exactly what drug was in those Superman tablets. If it is a type of Ecstasy, then, as I understand it, it would have caused in these young men irresistible urges to touch and feel others (i.e. have sex). I wonder if Andres and Martin had hot man-on-man sex before dropping dead.

I read in the news more about that party. It was an uncontrol. Some guys still dancing Tecnho near to the dead bodies on the floor.
People was not know about some people died until the disco was emptied.

Thanks for posting this video, barryds. Maybe this incident will make people think twice about swallowing whatever pill is handed to them, but I doubt it. I was a crazy young person once too. At that stage of life, you really do feel immortal.

Nicolás looks like he might be fun to get to know.......:rude_doggy:

I saw other video of the same party, of a guy who eat the same drug, dancing naked like a zombie, almost without sense of reason.

I aldo read that the finally number of deaths was 6 guys, and 3 more are in critical condition in hospital.

very handsome dudes...

the dude with the boxing gloves and the two dudes on the bottom are handsome

I hope someone finds out what the chemical was that sickened and killed them.

Thats The Zombie Effect of that Drug

And this is "Lautaro Crespo", the Drug Dealer of the Disco.

OMG...I can almost see that naked dancing zombie's PENIS! I wonder why no one knelt down to suck him off. Will Mr. Crespo be arrested and charged with murder?

OMG...I can almost see that naked dancing zombie's PENIS! I wonder why no one knelt down to suck him off. Will Mr. Crespo be arrested and charged with murder?
I also noticed it Alex.....I would have taken him by the hand and walked into a dark corner of the disco where nobody was looking and taken good care of that.:bj:

FANTASTIC PIC!!! WISH THERE WERE MORE...... IN THE MORGUE...... THE FIVE GUYS......NAKED & DEAD

Back