Call Me Caleb (10): Zach

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
Zach was still passed out from the drug, tied to a chair, buck naked. I knelt in front of him. His head hung to the side, his mouth open. Looked sexy. So I slapped his face. His head now hung to the other side. So I slapped him again. Real hard. Again. And again. His head kept moving back and forth, one side to the other. His mouth still hanging open. Still unconscious.

I grabbed a handful of his thick, blond hair. Yanked his head forward, then back, then forward again. Back and forth. Side to side. Mixed in some more hard slaps. And a few punches into his ears. Not yet ready to fuck up his pretty face, although it was getting harder and harder to resist the impulse.

Took another fistful of hair and twisted, yanked hard back and forth, twisted again. Rrrrrrrip! Ripped out of the scalp. Not a lot, but enough to bring blood. Strawberry blond hair now with a streak of crimson. I sucked on the hair I had pulled out, tasting the small patch of scalp skin.

I watched Zach’s face as a rivulet of blood ran down his forehead and into his eyebrow. It stopped for a few seconds as it filled the thick brow, then dribbled on down into the corner of his eye, along his nose, to his lip, to his chin, and onto his belly. So fucking hot! I leaned in and kissed his still-open mouth, tasting his sweet blood.

Got up, walked behind the chair, and tipped it forward. His face hit the floor. He was now upside down in the chair, feet and hands pointing up. I licked the sole of his foot. It stunk of boot sweat. Then ran my tongue between his toes, licking toe jam. Mmmm. Nice musky taste. Did the same with his other foot. I sucked his toes. Zach had sexy feet, that’s for sure.

I went to the work shop and got a small screwdriver. Took hold of a big toe and jammed the screwdriver deep under the nail. Zach’s whole body quivered but he made no noise. This is supposed to be extremely painful, but the muted reaction meant he was still unconscious. Worked the screwdriver around under the nail, shoving it in and out until it was totally separated from the flesh underneath. Then I bent the nail back and ripped it out with my teeth. Spat it on the floor and wrapped my mouth around his toe. Sweet! There was surprisingly little blood at first. But as my teeth scraped the newly exposed flesh, there was more. Awesome! I was biting into flesh exposed to air and light for the first time in its nineteen-year life.

My dick was hard, heart pounding, lungs pumping, breath panting. All of a sudden, it came to me, how this was going to play out. I jammed the screwdriver under the nail on the next toe. Again, Zach’s body jerked and I think I heard a little intake of breath. No matter. In a moment, another toenail had been ripped off. And three more, until all five toes were free of their coverings. I sucked each newly naked toe, the smell of blood not quite masking the rich earthy foul odors of toe jam and sweat. I turned to his other foot and, as I ran the screwdriver under the big toenail, I heard a high-pitched screech. Well, the drug had finally worn off. Looking down, I saw Zach’s face was turned to the side, his mouth wide open in agony. I rammed my steel toe boot into his face, right into the eye socket. Another kick into his mouth broke some teeth. And a third kick smashed his nose flat and shut him up.

I untied him from the chair and laid him out on my work table. It didn’t take long to rip the nails off his other foot, and not much longer to pull off all ten fingernails.

The next steps were going to be bloody and I didn’t want that, so I picked up a hammer and smashed it into Zach’s forehead. The pretty boy was instantly dead and his pretty face a godawful bloody mess. His heart no longer pumped and his blood no longer flowed, so when I cut off his toes and fingers with pruning clippers, there was no mess. I then turned my attention to his soles, slicing thin pieces of the padding from his heels and balls of his feet. Eight wafer-thin discs of tender sole meat. Then I rolled him over and sliced off a bit of butt meat. Everything, fingers, toes, sole meat and rump steak was tossed into a bucket.

Finished with the carving, I pushed the carcass off the table onto the floor, cut open its belly, and fucked the still warm guts. Humped and fucked and humped and fucked, working off a lot of pent up sexual energy. I let out a loud long moan when I finally came, filling his belly with a ton of cum. Totally exhausted, I lay on top of him, my softening dick nestled in Zach’s wet intestines.

Got up, grabbed the bucket, took it into the kitchen and left it on the countertop as I went to shower and clean up. Refreshed and wearing clean jeans, I returned to the kitchen. I laid the fingers and toes on the counter, in rows of five. On a cutting board, I sliced Zach’s ass meat into strips about a half inch by a half inch, six inches long, about the size of French fries. I poured olive oil into two iron skillets, heated to medium heat, added some herbs, and dropped the digits into one skillet, and the butt strips and sole wafers into the other, regularly turning the pieces to ensure they cooked just right. At the same time, in a small sauce pan, I made my special recipe of hot sauce.

When I was finished, Zach’s fingers and toes were juicy and lightly browned, his butt strips tender, a bit on the rare side, and his sole wafers as crispy as potato chips. A tasty man indeed. I put the digits in a bowl and laid out the meat and wafers on a plate, and set them all on a table next to my TV lounger. Brought in the hot dipping sauce and a brew, and sat down to watch a Premier League match I had recorded that morning between Man City and Tottenham. Football, beer, and Buffalo Wings. Perfection!

hot man, love the dipping sauce. would love to have enjoyed the game with you.

There was enough to share. And would have liked your opinion of my cooking. Some specialty dishes aren't for everyone.

Back