Severed penises

i'd eat them all...........................

Raw or cooked? I prefer raw but I think they would be pretty touch to chew. Sauteed in olive oil should soften them up a bit. Each cock looks really tasty and those two oysters......Yum!

Raw or cooked? I prefer raw but I think they would be pretty touch to chew. Sauteed in olive oil should soften them up a bit. Each cock looks really tasty and those two oysters......Yum!

put them in a crock pot on low for 6 hours, just in one inch of water, yummmm

Yes. Those cocks really make my mouth water up ;) I would love to feast those in my belly ^^

I think cock meat should be eaten raw but if you've many cocks to eat - then you can try some different meals

I'd LOVE to remove a cock from a guy and cook it. Or maybe boil or deep fry it and THEN remove it. MMM Especially a big black thug cock

I'd LOVE to remove a cock from a guy and cook it. Or maybe boil or deep fry it and THEN remove it. MMM Especially a big black thug cock

I've always wondered is there taste difference between cocks? Like indian cock should taste more curry and other spices, and asian cock would taste like seafood. Black cock would be in high protein and more though to chew ;)

Youre sick

It's an acquired taste. You're new here, i see. Hang around this site for a while and you may find you have some new cravings. After all, Vlad the Impaler also came from Romania.

I have a boyfriend (we're in a gay relationship) and I would like for him to be castrated. His cock and balls will be donated to the person doing the job. We have spoken about this and I think he will be willing to do this for me. Can anyone help ?

I would be fun to cut man's penis off then throw it to a meat grinder - make a hamburger and let my dog use that dickless man as his bitch.

Back