Palestine Martyrs Collection

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
I found a Website with pics of Palestine Martyrs Between 2011-2016

Part 1​

Great Job Metal....here's a barefooted one to add to the collection

Why do you persist in calling these corpses I martyrs. It may be how Hamas sees them but I prefer the description terrorists, murderers or any other appropriate and similar description. After all if they attacked Washington, London or Moscow that is the description we would apply to them. Why should it be different when they try and attack innocent civilians in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem

Why do you persist in calling these corpses I martyrs.

It is understood. Is the name appears in the source... But, in the source of pics, appears dead childs I did not want to include in the post. A boy between 2- 10 years can be terrorist?
The Israelist are not "saints" either. Who makes the biggest genocide there?...Obiously, The worst part are ever for civils, (Palestinians or Israelists)

I hate the phrase collateral damage but I believe that the terrorists use the civilian Palestinian population almost as human shields. I hold no brief for Netanyahu, I think his sole interest is himself and he will do anything to stay in power, but I do not believe that he would deliberately kill children, I'm not sure the same can be said about Hamas who used schools and hospitals to stockpile their arms and fire their rockets from during the gaza campaign.
And as a Jew, albeit an non Zionist, I admit to being biased but I genuinely believe that Israel is fighting for its survival.had the Arabs genuinely wanted peace and spent a fraction of the budget devoted to the destruction of Israel to the resettlement of those Palestinians who deserted Israel in 1948, when they believed the Arab propaganda that the Jews would be driven into the sea and destroyed then there would not be the problems today.

Back