Teenager Executed by 6 Headshots

Leonardo's polka-dot shorts were an item of male apparel one doesn't see every day, and I approve! As for his place of death, those dirt-road towns of Latin America all look so spooky at night, under the street lights. I think it would be prudent for EVERYONE to stay inside, with the doors locked, after dark (actually even during the day).

Leonardo's polka-dot shorts were an item of male apparel one doesn't see every day, and I approve! As for his place of death, those dirt-road towns of Latin America all look so spooky at night, under the street lights. I think it would be prudent for EVERYONE to stay inside, with the doors locked, after dark (actually even during the day).

Those dirt-road towns of Latin America seem to almost always have an abundance of tiled patios and sidewalks. Makes it easier to clean up after the mess.

Those dirt-road towns of Latin America seem to almost always have an abundance of tiled patios and sidewalks. Makes it easier to clean up after the mess.

You are so right, serrth, and I am always surprised by how clean most of the street scenes ARE. I see much more litter in the U.S.

Back