Before "execution"

secretchamber78

Forum Regular
My friend's body before being "executed" by moderate current. The photo was upside down as he was lying on the floor. You can see his left nipple was stiff and he was excited to receive electrocution actually!!

IMG_3375.jpg

Do u have any more pics, maybe some that shows more of the body. If u hadn't said it was a nipple I wouldn't have guessed.

Please do, I would look forward to it

This guy is little bit older than I and 23 years old. He is a triathlon athlete with lean but muscular upper body. I think he is around 6'1'' tall but only 68 kg weight. Due to long time of training and his young age, his heart rate at rest was only 44 bpm as measured 20 min before the execution. His skin is really white but due to the poor lenses of my mobile phone and the dark environment you may take it as yellow or brown.

Because in this game the current would pass his heart, so we asked an experienced friend come to do it. My job was just using a stethoscope to check his heartbeats. He was lying on the floor with feet and hands tied (lying straight on the floor). One electrode was placed on his right pectoral, about at the mid between his right collar bone and bottom of right pectoral, near his "cleavage". And the other electrode was a pair of tiny metal tweezers clipping his left nipple. But his left nipple was flat at that moment so my friend smeared some alcohol on it in order to make it stiff. I said the clipping of tweezers already made his nipple painful enough.

The "execution" was shocking him 3 times in total and 5 seconds each time. The voltage was only 55 V but my friend thought it would be enough. When the shock happened each time, I could see his pecs were shaking slightly and his left foot twitched a few times. All of his muscles exposed, including abs and arms, were tightened. He only wore a ribbed vest, so the changes on his muscles could be observed clearly. The area around his penis on his sport shorts could be seen a little bit wet, but no too much. His penis was entirely perpendicular to his legs! His eyes were rolling back as well.

This guy was really strong because he didn't scream at all!

After the "execution" I checked his heartbeats. Then his heart rate should be around 120 bpm. And his heart sound was not so stable it seemed. And the murmurs were quite clear in his heart. We tool off his sneakers and his thick black socks were totally soggy with sweat! You could image how painful it was! Then I asked him how he felt when it was being "executed". He said his chest couldn't help shaking and he found his heart like a numb ball inside his thorax, without any feeling of its beating. And when we shocked him at the third time, he felt his heart was painful to be numb and he couldn't see or hear anything outside. He came back about 3 minutes after the last shock, before which he thought he had been dead. But he considered the most painful part of his body was the tip of his left nipple.

His heart rate recovered about 10 minutes after the "electrocution", but his penis kept erected for another 30 minutes!

Back