Military/Prison Hanging

jn771

Forum Regular
Anybody else turned on by the thought of young fuck-up soldiers getting fucked and then hanged by their superiors? Or maybe the prison needs to clearing out some cells to make way for new inmates? Love the idea of punishment by hanging. Vids/Pics?

I get turned on by randy soldiers getting caught by their sadistic sarge who fucks their asses before he hangs them shirtless slowly from a post. Their cocks burst a stream of cum as they die. Each soldier watches his comrade die before its his turn. ReDrum has some great images of hanging soldiers.

I fantasize about prisoners being forced to hang their own comrades in return for a brief reprieve from death, only to have their captor finish them off at the end.

I fantasize about prisoners being forced to hang their own comrades in return for a brief reprieve from death, only to have their captor finish them off at the end.

a fine fate for condemned convicts though make them serve the prison as death row guards until they prove unworthy of the job and are executed for their fuckup.

jn, there was a fine story (fictional) in which recruits were sent into a maze and when they came out the wrong door, they were taken to the top of a tower, weights put on their ankles, sexually active, after which they pushed off to hang and then picked up by the garbage truck. I am not sure whether that was on Redskins old page or in the Nooseletter but it sure as heck was a fantasy story to get one really hard.

I remember that one, I might actually have downloaded that story on my old hard drive.

Back