No revenge

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

It has been a difficult few hours for the technical team today because there has been another vicious hack attempt at our site.

Users may have noticed white pages, database error messages and other abnormal forum behaviour.

We apologize for this downtime.

We know who is behind these attacks but we seek no revenge.

The site is lightning fast again, threads load much more quickly now as we managed to beat the bastards once again.

CDG is as strong as ever, thanks to our experienced team and support from users.

They will never take us down...

Unless they pry the site out of our cold, dead hands!!

And even then they will NEVER WIN!!

We are here to stay!!!

in China, the only problem the forums have is the government. i am a member of a
chinese malefootfetish forum. every time i mention words like "sex" "feet" etc, my post would get rejected, which is very very annoying. i asked the admin to do something about it he said that's what a forum has to do to survive. sigh... i love the free web atmosphere in the europe where you can say and see whatever you want. in China, we have no freedom of speech. damn it..what harm could a forum do

We shan't surrender! No way is some (whoever they are :) ) going to shut us down!

...Are you sure you can't share the juicy details over who were behind the latest?

I appreciate your hard work and efforts.
I see the fruits of your labors.
I see and see and see and see and see and see...
I bet you might tell me what else i can do.
It is all for now other than be more apparent for group spirit maybe.

Back