Do NOT trust Stustustugoo HERE at CDG

ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
HEY all in the CDG community:

WARNING: this alleged guy with a screen name of "Stustustugoo" here CANNOT be TRUSTED !

"He" tries to get you to release your phone number to "him" to talk about how "he" has access to hot, young male corpses in a funeral home with rank feet, and wants you to give "him" your PHONE NUMBER right away so he can "call you and cum."
:sm (6)::sm (6):

When asked about contacting "him" via e-mail first, he says that "OTHERS" have access to "his" e-mail so don't write anything about necro, just "vanilla" shit. :017::017:

YET why would ANY of YOU write to "him" with even "vanilla" shit with OTHERS who have "access" to his e-mails...and "his" constant pressure to have you give your personal PHONE NUMBER to "him" to "cum about the hot male corpses he has access to from his Uncle who runs a funeral home." :sm (22)::sm (22):

When I confronted "him" about all of this in writing, "he" FAILED to respond.I say he is NOT to be TRUSTED, just does NOT ADD UP ..... so I strongly advise you all:

DO NOT TRUST THIS "GUY" with the SCREEN NAME of "Stustustugoo." :sm (10)::sm (10):

I recommend, PieMan...BANNING HIM. :sm::sm::sm:

Whatever, he is one total piece of absoulte SHIT. :sm (4)::sm (4)::sm (4)::sm (4):

:sm (30): :sm (30): :sm (3)::sm (46)::sm (46)::sm (46):

Last edited:
We have warned you guys many times about reveleaing details about yourself to newly registered members, esp address and telephone numbers!

Excellent investigation Arrow. If more people come up with complaints against him, the mod team will discuss this case and we will decide what to do.

He will be kept under surveillance...:sm (5):

Sounds like one of those everyday sad lonley loosers, we should all just ignore him, untill he either grows up or gets a life.

The timing on my comment here about Stustustugoo was premature. I shortly heard from him right after I made this initial posting above, and it clarified my concerns.

I apologize to Stu for my too hasty judgement, and welcome him here to CDG.

:sm (26):

thank you...

thank you Arrow,
you are a great and humble man!!!!!!

stu.

Every one please be e carefull with who you share private information and who you trust.
There's a lot of nutters out there.

And lots of hackers who would like to hijack your account.

LOLOLOL oh arrowman...you suck cock...

Back