Fuel cost were u live

Deathproof

Forum Veteran
Down 2 $1.55 here Indiana 💘 it.
Try keep it in gallons no 3rd world mumbo jumbo.

Just over £1.00 per litre. That about £4.50 per gallon. Very high due to the government taking their cut for duty and value added tax. Still I guess if they didn't tax fuel they would have to get the money elsewhere.
I suspect duty will be increase in the match budget. Osborne will be able to hide it better with the fuel price relatively low, at least by our standards.

$1.79 a gallon
talk to u later deathproof, gotta run

$4.50 holy shit that's bullshit!

£4.50 not $4.50 . I guess the equivalent will be nearer to $6.00 per gallon
Europe in general and the U.K. In particular has always taxed fuel highly. And, to be fair, if it means we have a half decent national health service and welfare state I've no problems with the tax and duty levied on th fuel I use.
Mind you Britain is much more compact and cars far more fuel efficient over here.

Just seems like you guys are getting screwed to me when I hear them say on national news that a barrel of oil is down from $100 to $40 a barrel my pickup truck takes 25 gallons to fill it up I would go broke

I think the gas prices around here are around the $3.75 mark. I drive a hybrid so I don't fill up as frequently as most people and my fuel tank is small so it never costs too much at the pump. Although, I wouldn't mind paying more at the gas station if my car had a little more power to it. Going up steep hills is a rather terrifying experience. ⊙︿⊙

Back