Whats 4 dinner?

Deathproof

Forum Veteran

Bar b q here my favorite
Ribs,chi ken,fried taters with oinion
Green beans catfish.
My favorite dish bar b q and I'm pro cooking ribs on grill with hickory wood.
These ribs fall off bone tender post your favorite food please

Ever hear of primehouse in Chicago?
I have try someday they say best steak in Chicago.They store steaks in room with walls made of blocks of salt to age it.

Ever hear of primehouse in Chicago?
I have try someday they say best steak in Chicago.They store steaks in room with walls made of blocks of salt to age it.

i have not heard of that particular place, but we have a place very similar in my home state of wisconsin called the mineshaft, but i commute alot between dallas and milwaukee and dallas is full of fucking fantastic brazilian steakhouses where they serve black angus and kobe beef steaks, they melt in your mouth like butter.

I went to Texas Roadhouse first because someone gave me a $100 gift card for Christmas but they had one and a half hour wait just to get seated and I wasn't going to do that so going to try later
I have never been to one of those Brazilian steakhouses but I want to try them that's where they bring the meat out on skewers and cut it right there at your table. I know there's one in Chicago and there's one in Nashville.

another great steakhouse is CUT by wolfgang puck on wilshire blvd in CA
the steak melts and falls off the bone, the prime rib and porterhouse is the very best.
served with sauteed mushrooms and onions,

What about here I bet they have good food here

dont know, i dont even know if they serve food other than catered,
although i imagine there would have to be restaurants in the building somewhere.

So you two sissy boys are friends now after weeks of constant attack? :retard:

Yes but we may still shoot apples off each others heads for entertainment
oh yes! lol
i agree.........gotta have some excitement, right? lol
deathproof, did u see the pics of some of the food from CUT? LOOKS GOOD HEY?

Yes but we may still shoot apples off each others heads for entertainment

Has your new friend told you that he is a foot cannibal and would love to chew on your toes tear the meat and eat it raw?

Back