I want to know more about this

EchoX

Forum Newcomer
I'm new to this site and have been lurking for the past couple months. I have a couple of questions relating to the images. First, how do you find these images, especially sensitive things; like the attempted stabbing at the french police station? Second, I'm not into the necro-idea; as I'm more into the science and curiosity of life and death. Is that alright and will I be hated for being on this site but not into necro? Thanks in advance

I'm not gay or necro
2 b honest I have been met with some hostility.
Like all websites if u don't agree with the majority your met with unfriendly.
However the moderators and admin here seem fair and open minded

Personally can't say I'm surprised that some individuals r not intrested or excited over sex with a dead moldy worm infested body.

Welcome EchoX!
Answering your fIrst question, the vast majority of our images are from news websites in countries where attitudes to showing dead bodies are much more relaxed than in most English-speaking countries - mainly Latin America and SE Asia in practice. And found by searching on Google or other search engines, using Google Translate to get the search terms if you do not already know them or speak the language.
And we're a pretty diverse and generally friendly bunch - most of us aren't necro in the strict sense of wanting to do something for real to a dead body, and your interests are well within our range (they'd count as necro in the broadest sense anyway, not that it matters one way or the other). So long as you treat others and their interests with reasonable respect you'll be very welome and probably make friends with other guys who share your interest.
If you look at Deathproof's posts you'll perhaps see why he has been greeted with some hostility.

Well dirty I don't like dead guys that have feces filled underwear
As your profile states that u enjoy however I don't think that makes me a bad guy.

Alright, thanks guys for the info. I was reading other forums last night and noticed Deathproof :) . I may not understand other peoples interests, but I still respect their personal ideas? Is there any forums on this website dedicated to the science side, not as much necro?

Yea I respect his right 2 enjoy dead guys with shit filled pants
After all what's wrong with that perfectly normal.

Alright, thanks guys for the info. I was reading other forums last night and noticed Deathproof :) . I may not understand other peoples interests, but I still respect their personal ideas? Is there any forums on this website dedicated to the science side, not as much necro?

No, no specific forum - this is probably the best one to use, though imges should go in the Death section (and serious science discussion is fine there too). And it's fine start a discussion thread of course.

Alright, thanks for the clarifiction

hey there echo x
just look at deathproofs tag line, AIDS cures fags........... thats being fucking accepting and open minded and friendly? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE BROUGHT ON ANYTHING NEGATIVE IN THE WAY PEOPLE HAVE TREATED HIM OUT HERE ALL BY HIMSELF FROM THE BEGINING, he claims he hates this site and hates fags, then why the fuck is he out here everyday? something does not add up. very weird!
i would have been very nice and gladly been friendly to him but it simply was not possible by the way he treated others out here with all of his negativity and insults......oh well.....

Echo
for what it's worth I also tried to be understanding to DeathProof. You will note his responses.
I have to agree with Stustustugoo , the guy is a thoroughly unpleasant homophobe.

Echo
for what it's worth I also tried to be understanding to DeathProof. You will note his responses.
I have to agree with Stustustugoo , the guy is a thoroughly unpleasant homophobe.

hes also a faggot himself, thats why he hates fags so much, because he cant accept who he is on a subconscious level...............psychology is easy if u have brains, obviously something that retard has none of.. lol......

Echox
Believe what u want but when they send u pm asking 2 suck your dick u make the call.

Theres not gay bone in my body
I can post if I want won't b run off just because I won't snuggle up with a dead guy .

2 them your fresh meat
If u reject there advanced they will turn on u like they did me

Beware

Last edited:
2 them your fresh meat
If u reject there advanced they will turn on u like they did me

Beware

Echo.
Most of us on this site are pretty decent people in the real world and if you offer friendship then that is what you will get in return. Equally if you spend time attacking us then, like Shylock, we will fight back. The choice is yours.
But I hope you will find mates you get on with and have many happy hours interacting with other members on site I know I have.

Back