Quality of the vids on K I U M E R ?

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I am really disappointed by Johanna, they find new shit every day - true, they try hard and now update a K I U M E R "frontpage", rivaling theYNC.

But the quality is so bad its even worse than theYNC and their ugly watermarks make it even worse.

Sorry Jo, you FAIL.

Quality of the vids is crap and whats the point of taking a video from youtube, putting a watermark on it and splashing in on K I U M E R's frontpage?

deadboy posted the hanging vid from youtube without the watermark?

WTF JO? whats the point?

And you call yourselves the best gore board on the net?

Naaah. Poor Opasan who moved there, all his shit is now heavily watermarked all because their admins are obssessed with attracted as many users as possible so when they sell the site they can get more money.

:sm (30):

That would be very stupid meat. I mean selling a gore board for money, who will buy it? Some amateur for shit money? No serious company would ever buy a gore board or even think about spending money on it. Btw, I think JohannaXn rocks.

JohannaXn rocked while she posted here. The moment she moved to your site and took some of our guys with her she become the competition.

I didn't like that.

Anyway we had so much fun both here and on your site and we continue to do so.

And unlike you, I won't ban you just because I don't like you.

Johanna banned DoS because she said "you are a friend of meatpie and I don't like him" SNAPP!!!

WTF?

That aint normal admin behaviour.

I don't think jo did that meatpie.... from what I can tell DOS is not even banned. I did read a report hat dos spammed a link trough images. I don't like spam, people don't realize that I would give them a link or a banner if they asked, as I have done to other forums, no need to spam.

Thats what DoS told me.

and yes DoS, I and several other people share accounts and spam your site on a regular basis.

Why wouldn't let us post links to our sites or watermarked images?

We have a links section here and we don't remove pics our users posts, even if heavily watermarked?

K. is run in a totalitarian way and that puts good posters off and gets you enemies.

Freedom of expression makes people happy more than money and status in real life. This also applies to internet forums.

Thats just my opinion though, you may have reasons for doing this that I don't know.

Thats what DoS told me.

and yes DoS, I and several other people share accounts and spam your site on a regular basis.

Why wouldn't let us post links to our sites or watermarked images?

We have a links section here and we don't remove pics our users posts, even if heavily watermarked?

K. is run in a totalitarian way and that puts good posters off and gets you enemies.

Freedom of expression makes people happy more than money and status in real life. This also applies to internet forums.

Thats just my opinion though, you may have reasons for doing this that I don't know.

As you said, we get spammed on a regular basis. I have no problem with links or watermarks on pictures. But spam I do have a probem with. I and/or the moderators remove it because we don't want spam to pay. We do not have a link section but we do not disallow people to post links. About K being run in a totalitarian way? I don't know about that, we don't allow flames out of the bunker, we don't allow for hatered in posts... I don't know if that is bad or good, it's just what we stand for. We get rid of people who's only objective is to insult/upset/damage/troll people without even uploading some content. Look at UR, it's all about flame and troll, but have you ever seen a pic or a vid being posted on UR that is new? original? I have seen that on CDG, I have seen it on K, I have not seen it lately on ogrish, but I have never seen it on UR. I believe content and flame/troll don't mix.

I have to disagree. Ogrish were quite successful at uniting great content and great flaming in one site - people need to let off steam sometimes.

Unfortunately they are dead and they also made that fatal mistake of banning good posting members. Some rightly, some in unfair ways.

thats why all those other sites cropped up.

Trolling is a real nuisance, we got trolled badly too, sometimes even several times a day.

Its part of forum life.

I said K. is totalitarian because you remove whole threads just because a pic has a watermark on it!

so the whole thread goes - pics + several dozen comments!

this doesn't look good man, do you agree? I've seen johanna do it

I have to disagree. Ogrish were quite successful at uniting great content and great flaming in one site - people need to let off steam sometimes.

Unfortunately they are dead and they also made that fatal mistake of banning good posting members. Some rightly, some in unfair ways.

thats why all those other sites cropped up.

Trolling is a real nuisance, we got trolled badly too, sometimes even several times a day.

Its part of forum life.

I said K. is totalitarian because you remove whole threads just because a pic has a watermark on it!

so the whole thread goes - pics + several dozen comments!

this doesn't look good man, do you agree? I've seen johanna do it

I have giving out instructions to remove threads that contain spam. That is true. Sometimes we just remove the link from a picture or the watermark. We only do that for spammers. You can find loads of watermarked stuff on *****, we even have pics watermarked with the UR logo. It's allowed, because UR has not spammed us in an organised way. Some other people did. The reason why ogrish succeeded in combining both is because they were the only board out there, they were first. These days that is no longer the case, people can choose....

Well DoS and I won't spam you anymore, I think spamming is meaningless and a waste of time...and bandwith.

"spamming in organized way".....mmm interesting new phrase for me.

LoL :)

sorry thath i come in but this sounds like a freakin' war!!!! lol !!!!

I have giving out instructions to remove threads that contain spam. That is true. Sometimes we just remove the link from a picture or the watermark. We only do that for spammers. You can find loads of watermarked stuff on *****, we even have pics watermarked with the UR logo. It's allowed, because UR has not spammed us in an organised way. Some other people did. The reason why ogrish succeeded in combining both is because they were the only board out there, they were first. These days that is no longer the case, people can choose....

am i still banned :(

:( I AM BANNED TOO

its such a great site...:sm (58):

please Log On unban DoS and me

Back