Surgical castration 2

Hot man, hot testicles! Would be yummy to enjoy those as that man would watch it ;D

In the new sharing economy, many companies will now deliver dinner to your table. So I would like to order up a hot man, lay him out on my table, harvest his fresh nuts just like in this vid, served on a plate still warm, ready for my knife and fork. The perfect hors d’oeuvres! And then a large and filling meat course. I salivate! I ejaculate!

Surgical = too quick and too little pain, loss of blood, etc.

Tying a guy down and then tying clthese line rope around the genitals so tight they fall of after a few days - perfect.

Nice vid, it would be interesting to find out what they did with the balls afterwards, if it was me doing the taking maybe in would eat one and give the other to him.

In the last frame, it looks like he is going to pop the nut into his mouth. If so, he should chew thoroughly before swallowing.

Very interesting Video, nice set of testicles hope he kept them as a memento

I know the cutter. I assisted.
The latest clinic that also does mods is brownsteincrane.com in San Francisco, soon in Austin TX.
They do plain castration and also removal of cock and balls to make nullos. I know several nullos, like myself.

Attachments

• 20130310_peehole_sm.jpg
    20130310_peehole_sm.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 55
I have a boyfriend (we're in a gay relationship) and I would like for him to be castrated. His cock and balls will be donated to the person doing the job. We have spoken about this and I think he will be willing to do this for me. Can anyone help ?

Back