I love to see dead guys in jeans..

My biggest turnon is to see guys in tight fadded jeans, shirtless or in tight t-shirts, as well in a black leather motorcycle jacket. Especially dead on the floor, face up and face down.

Thank you HangTime. I decided to change images to color ones, because too much is lost in black and white.

Thank you! I much prefer color ones! Now tell me, where can I find a Ragdoll fantasy sub even half as hot as you are, PM?

Aw, you're very kind!

All I know is that I've searched on some BDSM sites (Alt, Fetlife) and it was very hard to find anyone in my area. As a Switch in this fantasy at the core, I was looking for either a Sub female or a Dom male. For YEARS.

Then one person said "check out CuteDeadGuys, there may be more people like you there".

I looked at Personals forum here and saw 2 people looking for a Sub in my area. So I registered and contacted one of them... and when I started posting, a few more contacted me. I met some of them, and that's how I found my Dom. It's pretty surreal. With my Dom I am always a dead body Sub, of course. It comes naturally.

So in short, I guess as a Dom who is looking for a ragdoll, you should watch out for newcomers on these forums and check their geographical location? I can't think of a more effective approach at this point.

Back