Would you?

JackietheSkull

Forum Regular
Now I have to ask out of morbid curiosity, you you came across a dead child, example a corpse of a 16 year old, would you still use it? is it Necrophilia or Pedophilia? Both? now that it is just a slab of meat does it count still as a child or a corpse,a friend and I were discussing this yesterday and now I am curious as to what others have to say

Being young myself, 16 is still only a couple years younger than I. I guess that's why I find young guys so hot. My taste in guys will change as I grow older. I'm 19 and 16 is a legal age in my home country. I think younger guys' corpses are more tragic. Such potential wasted and is now gone. Young teen body builder's snuffed out and leaving their bodies behind to rot is a waste if I came across it. I think under 16 is too young however. I understand older gentlemen being turned off by younger boys though.

It's pedophilia, and to Swag, 16 is NOT legal in any part of the USA. 18 is for most of the US, with some few areas holding to 21. The test is this, try to enforce a contract with someone who's 16 or 17 in any court in the US. You'll lose, because they can't legally enter into contracts.

It's pedophilia, and to Swag, 16 is NOT legal in any part of the USA. 18 is for most of the US, with some few areas holding to 21. The test is this, try to enforce a contract with someone who's 16 or 17 in any court in the US. You'll lose, because they can't legally enter into contracts.

I am not from USA. I said home country.

Sorry, your profile lists your location as US, so I took that to mean that you were American.

No problem! I just turned 19 so the thought of a 16 year old inst taboo for me even though it is now illegal in the country I am in. I can understand however if I was 30. I hope as I grow older my taste in men matures as well. I do enjoy muscular hairy grown men but young fit lads still catch my eye.

Being young myself, 16 is still only a couple years younger than I. I guess that's why I find young guys so hot. My taste in guys will change as I grow older. I'm 19 and 16 is a legal age in my home country. I think younger guys' corpses are more tragic. Such potential wasted and is now gone. Young teen body builder's snuffed out and leaving their bodies behind to rot is a waste if I came across it. I think under 16 is too young however. I understand older gentlemen being turned off by younger boys though.

I am a senior and have resisted sex with young guys - my partner is half my age though. I taught all my life from age 23 and yes was turned on by some (night dreams) but made it a rule not to have sex with anyone I taught either while they were a student or even after graduation. I do get together for dinner or coffee with a few former students who turned me on but I adhere to my rule NO SEX. I tell my partner, if I can't look I will be dead but that does not mean anyone will have sex with me but him.

Now I have to ask out of morbid curiosity, you you came across a dead child, example a corpse of a 16 year old, would you still use it? is it Necrophilia or Pedophilia? Both? now that it is just a slab of meat does it count still as a child or a corpse,a friend and I were discussing this yesterday and now I am curious as to what others have to say

Really young guys turn me off - but it is difficult, particularly with Asians whether they are 16 or 30.

Hey I'm a sub and looking for a brutal and tough Sir without limits my WickrMe lukas17yocutme I am a Teenager :)(y):giggle:

The chances of it happening are close to nil. But I can not say what would happen if I came across him.

Back