Autoerotic?

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Have you tried it? Have you tried it on someone else?

My boyfriend admitted this summer he loves to get asphyxiated. I strapped him and choked him wit a towel.

He came hard and I was hard as rock too, watching his lips turn purple and and his eyes roll back.

He was scared as shit and I pressed harderd.

Damn, I love dangerous play but I must stop so I don't practise this anymore. He told me we should stop too.

:skull:

Also, I was 19 when I nearly hanged myself. I was bored home alone - the whole day.

I undressed myself, put a rope round my neck in my parents badroom, climbed a chair then kicked it and watched myself in a big mirror.

It was so hot but at that point I didn't realize how dangerous this was.

Fortunately I was so skinny my neck didn't break and it was not from a great height.

I came so hard but brusied my neck and had to hide in a fe days for a few days. :sm (64):

Don't tell my parents, please they'll think I am somekind of a fetish boy. :sm (32): :sm (43):

:sm (19):You probably scared the shit outta him, Mr Dahmer!!!:sm (19):

You have no idea what I am up to in my free time.

Just now I talked to my ex on skype and we are gonna meet a guy at midnight in the park, undress him naked, its 5'C outside and drag him around in the mud piss on him and stuff our dirty boots and socks in his mouth.

I would also hope I can put him on a table and post the pictures. That would be really crazy I hope I can do it.

Wish me luck.

J.L.Dahmer

I have sick plans for this guy, I will knock him out and do whatever I want with him. He agreed and he said he wants to be unconscious. He also said he wanted me to poor a bottle of vodka into his anus and get him drunk that way.

I don't know if its possible but I promised him I'd give it a try.

I have put guy on slabs before, I have a hose and a body block - a wooden one like the one they use in Russia. I posted the pics JM but you weren't a member then.

It Monday here already and we are all working dudes so it won't be until later in the week or weekend :(

Laterz!!

Very informative as always. Currently I am trying to get "cured" from all these sickness -

yesterday I blcoked the guy on skype so he can't contact me anymore.

I want SOOO bad to do autoerotic, but I would only EVER do it with someone there so it doesn't kill me. I would have it all video taped, then posted.

I've never done it (it's risky even with someone around), but I fantasise about it and definitely understand the attraction!

Have you tried it? Have you tried it on someone else?

My boyfriend admitted this summer he loves to get asphyxiated. I strapped him and choked him wit a towel.

He came hard and I was hard as rock too, watching his lips turn purple and and his eyes roll back.

He was scared as shit and I pressed harderd.

Damn, I love dangerous play but I must stop so I don't practise this anymore. He told me we should stop too.

:skull:

Also, I was 19 when I nearly hanged myself. I was bored home alone - the whole day.

I undressed myself, put a rope round my neck in my parents badroom, climbed a chair then kicked it and watched myself in a big mirror.

It was so hot but at that point I didn't realize how dangerous this was.

Fortunately I was so skinny my neck didn't break and it was not from a great height.

I came so hard but brusied my neck and had to hide in a fe days for a few days. :sm (64):

Don't tell my parents, please they'll think I am somekind of a fetish boy. :sm (32): :sm (43):

i knew a guy who died doing that. they found him sitting on the edge of the bed with a rope from his neck to the ceiling fan and a huge shot of cum on the floor in front of him. he was a good looking guy and my boss is the one who found him. i was always jealous of that from then on.

Back