Chicks that kill guys and cut off their dicks!

todd00009

Forum Veteran
Coming Soon from the Lawrence Psychiatric Institute ...

The Bizarre Cases of Dr. Lawrence and The Return of the Psycho Sisters... girls that lure hot guys to their apartment, seduce them, strip them, strangle them, then cut off their dicks (not necessarily in that order)...

11.JPG14.JPG21.JPG27.JPG6.JPG

Coming soon... Todd's new web site: www.LawrencePsychiatricInstitute.com

Hot guys... Cool Stories... Better Deaths!

This looks like the work of the foot fetishists from Guerilla Theatre/Picayune productions. I'm wondering if all the action in the film is sped up like this or is it just for the trailer? I'm not especially excited about having women in the film either but those quick shots of victims being picked up in a cradle carry by another guy are the hotest thing I've seen since Masked Strangler.

Agreed. I'm huge fan of cute shirtless guys being cradle carried like that. I saw a Xmas day release for this. It's gonna be an agonizing wait, second to Star Wars!

This looks like the work of the foot fetishists from Guerilla Theatre/Picayune productions. I'm wondering if all the action in the film is sped up like this or is it just for the trailer? I'm not especially excited about having women in the film either but those quick shots of victims being picked up in a cradle carry by another guy are the hotest thing I've seen since Masked Strangler.

ok, I'll admit chick killers aren't for everybody.... but this movie co-produced by myself, and Guerilla Thrilla, has plenty of really hot young guys being knocked out, stripped, strangled, stabbed, carried, tossed around, and mutilated by having their dicks cut off...

It's pretty hot :)
Coming soon...THE RETURN OF THE PSYCHO SISTERS at the Lawrence Psychiatric Institute ...

12.JPG21.JPG25.JPG32.JPG33.JPG

Cool. Hope to see more flicks with cute guys in their undies being carried and tossed around. I would watch an entire flick of just that!

ok, I'll admit chick killers aren't for everybody.... but this movie co-produced by myself, and Guerilla Thrilla, has plenty of really hot young guys being knocked out, stripped, strangled, stabbed, carried, tossed around, and mutilated by having their dicks cut off...

It's pretty hot :)
Coming soon...THE RETURN OF THE PSYCHO SISTERS at the Lawrence Psychiatric Institute ...

View attachment 91540View attachment 91541View attachment 91542View attachment 91543View attachment 91544

I'm also not into the chick killing, but looking forward to see great looking dudes killed!

Back