OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Opasan82 has been permanently banned.

Reasons:

1. Multiple accounts.
2. Sharing content from SR.
3. Trolling.

We gave him a warning and he replied "I will make an account via proxy".

Well, what this retarded Slovenian probably doesn't know is that while some websites can indeed be viewed via proxy, CDG has in-built software that catches multiple accounts and discovers proxy.

:sm (41):

He will probably be begging to come back when he sees his "plan" fails but no mercy for retards like him.

:sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (41):

He tried to sneak back in today by making three new accounts, all promptly banned.

What a loser.

HEY ....

I was here earlier today, and I saw where Opasan was back on-line here,
his screen name appeared at the bottom of the home page with all the other studs here !!

Has he found a way to BREAK the :sm: ?

Cuz' for SURE, he WAS here today, he WAS ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I mean, I am sorry to see any stud banned, really am ! It makes me very sad ! :( :sm (41):

But just wanted to advise you, Pie n' the rest of yous, I did see him here earlier today, I did ! :sm (20)::sm (20):

bye bye OPASAN he was all talk...and a tease. C'est La Vie... :)

I gave him a chance, he blew it.

Arrow, he appears online because we banned all his other accounts so he has no way in and is trying his Opasan's account to see if we have lifted his ban.

Any one hear how Opa is doing ? Did he find his apartment ??

Should we care?

If you like him so much why not call him or drop him a line.

He is fine, chatting up Serb guys on MSN and begging for some foot shots.

Opasan could be the most fucked up person I know after JohannaXn.

He is so angry he was banned, he makes multiple accounts every day which also get banned of course, and that makes him more angry to the point he sends us hatemail and threats, like I reported you to the FBI.

LOL :)

Back