One very unhappy boy from Ljubljana (Slovenia)

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Opasan's bipolar has struck again and he refused to post the pics he promised from his new collection of dead palestinians.

I've given him 24 hours to change his mind although I feel he won't post anything.

This time we ban him permanently, no regrets. You can comment on his behaviour in this thread although I doubt it anyone will defend him.

He is a terribly unhappy young man - no friends, no job and goes out only to the supermarket to take pics of male feet.

He spends hours chatting up hot guys on msn and facebook, pretending he is a girl only to get a few feet shots.

This is it Opa, your days here are numbered. Or should I say hours?

i'm sorry meat but i really cant take this guy.... from the mionute i read a post from him i said "i dont gonna like this guy so much"

i'm soory buy i cant stadn him .... =S

He is permanently banned now :) He will try to make another account though but we will catch him.

LoL

He will be begging me to come back, but NO, we all had enough of his games.

So sad to hear this news, such a troubled young stud. :sm (41)::sm (41):

I wish for him the very best and hope he recovers from his severe emotional problems.

I hope he dies, beaten to death by a strong musclar boxer from Serbia with big feet, someone is gonna catch him sooner or later, its a small world and he thinks he is invincible.

I am so glad we finally saw his true color. The only thing he aim for is the SR, not befriending... Some of us was so blind and trusted this guy, he finally got what he wants & we got pissed. Next time someone comes here and says:"This forum stinks & I have all the stuff you have", you know what to do, meatpie.

opasan means an old woman in japanese. i don't know why he gave himself such a name.

i pity him for the terrible life he's leading, no job, no friends. (maybe not so terrible to himself)

but at the same time i don't like him for his personality.

i don't know much about him. but from the few contacts i had with him, i could tell he kind of takes pleasure

in hurting others' feelings.

Last edited:
Opasan means "dangerous" in Slovenian and other related languages, including Bulgarian. We use the same word.

He is full of hate and has no social life. I maybe necro but I have friends and we go places together, drive our bikes etc.

He wasn't like this but something snapped in him this year and he made a turn for the worse.

He doesn't want to post anymore, always in bad mood always lying.

He posted a few pics yes but definately not enough for Secret Room memberhsip.

He did seem annoying from time to time, but I barely paid attention. In fact, I thought MP and Opasan were good friends. How little did I know?

We were very good friends and we met years ago on ogrish. Shared great stuff. But then his bipolar worsened and went totally out of control.

We still write emails though, he dropped me a line today saying he managed to make a new account with proxy. I will try an catch him, we have 99% success rate at catching proxies.

CDG received hatemail every fucking day.

No exception. Monday, Friday Sunday, our inbox is full.

Back